The Transport and Logistics Forum will be held alongside the Transport and Logistics Philippines expo which will happen on August 15, 2019 at the World Trade Center Metro Manila.
This 1-day forum presents an exceptional opportunity for professionals like you to get even more up close and personal with public and private sector stakeholders as they discuss new policies, trends, innovations and best practices that will shape the industry.
Here is the line-up of topics and speakers:
1. Port Regulations after Build Build Build Ease of Doing Business Law update | by Mr. Gervacio Alfredo N. Balatbat Acting Department Manager, Info & Communications Technology Department Philippine Ports Authority (PPA)
2. Internet economic ecosystem MSMEs driving supply chain growth | by Mr. Benedict Carandang, Vice President for External Relations of firstcircle.ph
3. The future of Suppy Chain, Procurement, and Logistics | by Mr. Charlie Villasenor Chairman of the Board of Procurement and Supply Institute of Asia (PASIA); CEO of Transprocure
4. Philippine Logistics Roadmap | by Usec. Mark Richmund M. De Leon OIC, Undersecretary for Road Transport and Infrastructure Department of Transportation (DOTr)
5. Project Transportation Innovative logistics system | by Mr. Rodrigo De Roma Vice President for projects and heavy lifts, Royal Cargo Inc.
6. Smarter Philippines for Digital Alignment | Marflin Chu Senior Business Development Manager of Transportify Philippines
Guests for Panel Discussion:
The Philippine Council for Industry, Energy and Emerging Technology Research and Development (PCIEERD), and the Department of Science and Technology (DOST)
Note: List of topics and speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
Register now, slots are limited.
To register, sign up at www.transportandlogisticsphilippines.com/TLF2019
For more inquiries, email email@example.com.